Monday, February 21, 2011

Week 6 - Weigh In


Loss for the week: -0.6 lbs
Starting weight: 238.0 lbs
Current weight: 228.8 lbs
Total loss to date: 9.2 lbs
Total Percentage Lost: 3.87%

Only .8 lbs away from 10 lbs lost!!! I’m determined to start exercising again and hit the 10 lbs lost by next week! I’m glad with all of the stress going on in my life right now that I am still losing.

Update: A few different people are interested in the apartment and 3 or more families have looked at the place, however my landlord said that there is “no possible way anyone can move in by March 1st.” So it looks like I’m stuck paying for another month- which is $350 more for rent that I can’t afford, but I guess you gotta do what you gotta do. I wish the landlord would have put the sign up and the ad on craigslist when I told him I would like to move rather than waiting two weeks later. If he would have put it up when I told him there probably would have been a chance to find someone for March. I just hope that by sticking it out with the place and staying current with rent that I will be able to get my full Security Deposit back, or at least the security deposit minus the carpet cleaning. Oh.. and I also got denied for the apartment that I want to move into. They said due to my recent bankruptcy and an outstanding Electric bill (which I had already paid by the time they got back to me) that I would need a co-signer in order to be approved. I talked to my Dad and surprisingly he is going to co-sign for me. I think I will be in debt to him forever and I’m sure he’ll call me every 20th of the month to ask if I’d sent the rent in, but I guess I made my bed and now I have to lay in it.

Dave and I are being cordial at least. It still bothers me that he moved on so quickly with other women and I’m pretty sure he has another girlfriend already (and it hasn’t even been a month since we broke up yet) but I know how he is- and I shouldn’t expect any less.

I got asked out on a date through facebook chat with someone that I used to go to High School with. However his name seemed familiar so I looked him up on Wisconsin Circuit Court to see if he had any dirt, and sure enough- he has Child Abuse on his record. Needless to say I did not accept the date and blocked him from facebook!

There is another boy that is somewhat interested in me.. I think. I am getting mixed signals. He came over to my house on Friday with my brother and some other friends and hung out. Then he texted me the next day and said he’d like to stop over if I’m ok with that. Even though I didn’t really want him to because I just wanted to be lazy and didn’t feel like getting all dolled up, I said yes. I waited… and waited (he didn’t give me a time for when he was coming over) and I finally texted him at 9:30pm and said I was getting tired and we’d have to do it another night because I had to be up early. He texted at the exact same time (before he got my message) and said he’s still out and thinks he’ll be out all night so he’ll talk to me tomorrow. So I’m not sure why HE asked me to hang out and then HE cancelled, but who knows. I’m not going to put any effort into seeing him again, so if he wants to see me again, he will have to set it up.

2 comments:

  1. Almost 10 lbs gone. You deserve a big pat on the back.

    *pat-pat*

    Proud of you! Hang in there and keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just couldn't go away your web site before suggesting that I extremely loved the standard info a person provide in your guests? Is gonna be again regularly to inspect new posts
    Also visit my weblog - hair

    ReplyDelete